AmpliTube 3 Software Concord NH
Band & Orchestral, Drums & Percussion, Sound Reinforcement, Recording Equipment, Guitars & Fretted Instruments, Print Music, DJ Equipment
Instrument Repair Information
On-site guitar, bass, and violin repairman.
Website Sales: Yes
Instrument Repair Information
ccordion Repair and Restoration
Our repair shop is renowned for high quality craftsmanship. See a few customer testimonials below! We have serviced over 2,200 accordions in the last 18 years alone (since we started keeping track!) and are very proud of our reputation for customer satisfaction. Arthur Welch has been in the accordion repair business since 1957. He and his highly trained technicians can solve just about any problem your accordion may have. They have a combined 61 years of repai
Open Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Closed Sundays and Major Holidays
Band & Orchestral
Drums & Percussion, Sound Reinforcement
Acoustic Piano, Digital Piano, Electronic Keyboard, Organs, Print Music
Drums & Percussion, Recording Equipment, Print Music
Sound Reinforcement, Guitars & Fretted Instruments, Print Music
AmpliTube 3 Software
IK Multimedia is proud to announce that AmpliTube 3, a massive upgrade of the leading guitar and bass tone gear-modeling software, is now shipping! AmpliTube 3 raises the industry standard of sound variety, realism and creative power—with over 160 precisely modeled pieces of vintage and modern gear available in one package—it is the ultimate gear tone collection for players, producers and engineers.
• Over 160 gear models included (with nearly 100 added models), more than double the amount of other packages, from the most sought-after vintage collections to modern-day workhorses
• 51 Stompbox effects, 31 Amps, 46 Cabinets, 15 Studio Mics and 17 Rack effects
• 30 brand new models for the most complete anthology of gear, ever
• 70 re-worked and superior sounding models from packages like AmpliTube Metal and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix
• A new collection of bass gear models also makes it the most complete package for recording and performance of bass by the engineer or musician
• Can be directly expanded with packages like AmpliTube Fender, Ampeg SVX and future packages
• New preset management and keyword system allows you to organize and quickly recall the massive library of included and custom preset tones
• New cabinet module inside now provides double miking per cabinet, with freely movable microphones thanks to IK’s VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology, giving you a level of control and sound accuracy never experienced before in software
• All models in AmpliTube 3 have been ultra-accurately “remastered” with our new 3rd generation modeling technology (the same found in AmpliTube Fender), using IK’s exclusive DSM technology (Dynamic Saturation Modeling), then painstakingly compared with the originals in “A/B” style to ensure that the sound you hear from the software is the same sound you’ll be hearing from the gear.
• New impulse-based reverbs are now used in the entire chain, from spring reverb to room ambience, which ensures the most realistic possible representation of your recording environment
• New rotary speaker module sets the new standard for accurate emulation of these types of cabinets – until now, there had never been such a great sounding rotary cabinet in software
• New creative Effects: featuring the new Step Filter, Step Slicer, TapDelay, Rezo and Swell stomp and rack effects that allow you to sculpt your sound and create inspiring rhythmic patterns or amazing drone and pad-like effects
• New full-stereo path allows you to use the huge collection of analog and digital effects on your vocal tracks, keyboards and drums
• New Drag & Drop functions in the stomp and rack modules make experimenting with effects’ combinations a breeze
• New “MIDI Learn” feature allows you to assign any software control or parameter to an external controller with a simp...